I had another early start today and I felt rather sleepy when I first opened my eyes. I snoozed in for 15 mins which I never do but I just couldn’t resist. A snooze costed me a proper breakfast, but I still had enough time to whiz up a Protein Green Smoothie that I sipped on the train whilst listening to my favorite tunes.
This is what I put into the smoothie:
– 2 cups spinach
– 1 teaspoon chia seeds
– 1/2 frozen or fresh banana
– 2 medjool dates
– 1 tsp coconut oil (I used LucyBee Coconut oil)
– 1/2 teaspoon organic vanilla powder
– 200ml homemade almond milk (or less if you wish to have it thicker)
– 1 scoop of brown rice vanilla protein powder (I used Sun Warrior protein powder)
Put all the ingredients into a smoothie maker and whiz.